Organizational Vision & Purpose
Why Clarify a Vision
Obtain clarity about the core nature and objectives of your organisation
What do you stand for? Why do you exist?
Remain rooted in purpose, as internal and external influences shift
Market cycles, tech waves and even leaders come and go. Beyond all of these, what is the steady identity of your organisation?
Maintain integrity and direction through transition
What holds you together as you grow, diversify and evolve?
Establish a source of guidance and inspiration
What do you aspire to achieve, become, create, in your most ambitious form?
Hold firm through challenging times, and face the need to change when it arises
How We Work
The left brain abstracts to generate solutions, mapping our constraints as well as the points of difference that make companies great. From this place we’ll work to understand with true clarity the elements that combine to give your organisation purpose, and the edge that means success in your context.
The right brain prefers context, intimacy and wholeness. Establishing connection with intuitive knowing, listening to the diverse voices of our core team we connect with the deepest reason for being here and the rich field of possibility for the future.
Both potentials explored, we funnel this clarity of vision into a clear roadmap for the future, with concrete strategies, fully fit for their dynamic context.
- Expand business impact long-term, around the triple bottom line of profit, people and planet
- Envisage new product lines and sources of revenue
- Often Create a vision with five times the scope of previous goals
- Create a clear road map to achieve it
- Achieve clarity and ownership of business goals within senior leadership
- Understand the shifts in systems, process, leadership development, resource allocation required to meet vision and business objectives